The National Landscapes Association provides a strong voice for the nation's 46 National Landscapes.
As a national charity, the Association support the UK’s network of National Landscapes. Helping them to be as effective as possible. By bringing local teams and partnerships together, creating greater collaboration, unlocking progress towards our shared vision.
Their four point mission to help deliver for place, people and partnerships:
- Make beautiful landscapes better
- Champion beauty in people's lives
- Empower people to have a stake in beauty
- Equip powerful coalitions to deliver
By working together, National Landscape teams share experiences, best practice and knowledge
- Conserving and enhancing the natural and cultural heritage of the UK’s National Landscapes, ensuring they can meet the challenges of the future.
- Supporting the economic and social wellbeing of local communities in ways which contribute to the conservation and enhancement of natural beauty.
- Promoting public understanding and enjoyment of the nature and culture, and encourage people to take action for their conservation.
- Value, sustain, and promote the benefits that National Landscapes provide for society, including clean air and water, food, carbon storage and other services vital to the nation’s health and wellbeing.